New Hunting Season Sneak Preview with Fitz & Cyrus
A new sneak preview for Scandal season 2 episode 3 Hunting Season featuring Fitz & Cyrus just surfaced online via TVLine.com. In this clip we learn so MUCH about Fitz. Here’s the transcript from the video:
You’re ticking sir.
You know how I know how you’re ticking.
Up until you’ve saw this picture, you’ve been happy.
Lately you’ve been happy,
don’t get me wrong. I’ve enjoyed it.
Not because of that.
It’s been weird.
Like seeing a grandma in a bikini.
Or A Democrat with a Bible.
But we both know
that happy people are rarely actually happy
unless they’re morons.
You are a brilliant man. A Rhodes scholar [and] a PHD. Which means you’re acting happy because she won’t take your calls.
And You won’t admit what’s bothering you.
And God knows what else in the Shakespeare drama that is the women in your life.
You’re ticking sir.
You’re a bomb stuffed in a teddy bear waiting to explode.
Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick.
How do I diffuse the bomb, sir?
Watch the clip here!
- He’s a Rhodes Scholar.
- He has a Ph.D.
- He’s acting happy because Olivia Pope isn’t answering his calls.
- He’s ticking bomb waiting to explode.
- He’s not happy ever since he saw the photo of Olivia and her ex Edison Davis.
Bonus: Why what he will say to Cyrus who wants to help him diffuse the bomb truly matters! Pre-#TreeGate or #TreeGate is going down OR Cyrus sends him out to go hunting with Hal & Tom to diffuse his aggression?
What will we learn about Cyrus is very telling too. He knows about Olivia calling Fitz late at night. He also knows that Fitz is miserable because Olivia isn’t answering his calls? This is obviously messing with Fitz: The POTUS and Fitz: The Man so what does Cyrus do? He asks him what he can do to help him get out of his misery!
Adding to the list of things we now know about Fitz:
1. He’s POTUS, Leader of the Free World.
2. He’s married to Mellie Grant and has two kids.
3. He has a Ivy League education.
4. He has decorated military service under his belt.
5. He was the former governor of California.
6. He’s a Republican.
7. He’s hopelessly in love with Olivia Pope.
8. He’s in a dead marriage to Mellie.
9. He’s on that NFG (re: No F’s Given) life when it comes to Olivia.
10. He doesn’t like ANYONE forcing his hand into making a decision.
Mock Illustration of Fitz – NFG Life:
Who is most himself with? I’ll let the photos speak for itself…
Thoughts: Is anyone else turned on by the fact that Fitz is hella smart? I find that very attractive in a man. It says he has ambition to stimulate his mind.
Hunting Season, Scandal season 2 episode 3 airs this Thursday October 18th!
Sound off Gladiators!